Friday, May 08, 2009

Gay Times are High-Jacking Tradition

America is being literally high-jacked by liberal ideology. America is also the same far-right country that wants to ban abortion with its right-winged rhetoric. So, where are the middle voices when speaking of the assault traditionalism is enduring?

I am not homophobic. I am a black father concerned about the direction this country is headed. I am a black man who believes that marriage is a sacred bond that should benefit heterosexual couples.

The unfortunate move to change what is natural is another effort to further secularize America. Soon this Union will be unrecognizable: We have women raising boys to be punks. Cry babies. Whiners. Men by the numbers are standing in gay nightclub lines looking like thugs:

http://gossiboocrew.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/jjsexydude.jpg

Little girls wanting to be like the Eurocentric Barbie and little boys aspiring to be Lil Wayne:

http://www.merryswankster.com/images/LilWayne-thumb.jpg

Homosexuality and any other deviances from normalcy are like oil trying to mix with water. It is not a good concoction. It will never become one liquid.

The mere fact that these states Gay Marriage Rights: Where Is Gay Marriage Legal? are moving in this direction only supports what was NOT in the divine plan. Without overly referencing Christianity or the tool used to encourage robotic behavior (the Bible), one has to admit that what is RIGHT in this case is not SUBJECTIVE:

Marriage in all its complexities and joyfulness should remain in holy matrimony (the intended purpose).

Maybe I am too conservative. Perhaps, I should loosen up?

No way! I am going to stand with what is RIGHT/NATURAL. We know what I am conveying is not SUBECTIVE. So, let’s stop being Politically Correct – and speak out against what we will soon have to explain to our kids if the onslaught of liberalization continues.

Written by Brian E. Payne.

4 comments:

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

I'm sure I'm the minority on where I stand w/this and I'm ok w/that. Having a
strong belief in God, I have to admit that there was a time that I struggled
w/the gay marriage is it right or wrong issue. And perhaps it will be viewed as
me being hypocritical from a religious standpoint but I think that EVERYONE (gay
or straight) should have the right to get married if they choose.

I have had the opportunity to be around a lot of gay people over the years from
when I worked in NYC and my line of work over the past 10 yrs and most of the
people I met don't seem confused or lost in their thinking. They don't seem
crazy. Of course there is a % that are flamboyant and over the top. And that's
what most of us see unfortunately. But most of the ones I had the chance to meet
and get to know live regular lives (well as regular as it can be cause of the
negative judgements from others) and they want to same things out of life that a
lot of us want. I don't think it's right denying anyone who wants to get
married, build a life together and adopt or have children. I would rather see a
gay couple that can emotionally and financially provide for a child have a child
or adopt then a straight couple that's a wreck both emotionally & financially
have children. As long as it's a place out of love which is something I strongly
believe in then it's
ok w/me.

-YM

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata responds to YM:

Do you believe that gay marriage is within the atmosphere's natural order? Is it something that you, as
a believer in God, believe God wanted or intended for His holy matrimony? No judgment here. Just using the stories of the bible as reference for God's plan. Of course, I am pretending that I believe the bible is an authenic artifact.

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

YM responds to Muata:

You are fair to ask that question and that's why I say it's a contradiction when it comes to this issue. Love motivates a lot
that I do, feel and believe and treating people differently or denying them cause their gay is not love to20me. Love thy neighbor. Another God intention. I
always hear that Christians need to separate (flesh) from (spirit) to make Godly decisions. I don't know if that's entirely true but Pastors talk about that all
the time. As you can see I haven't mastered that yet:-).

-YM

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata responds to YM:

so, you are comfortable with that "contradiction"? i also assume you will support your beliefs via "love"? i just believe gay marriage is another method to dilute what is obviously right. when i say right i mean, it is straight, on point, not weak, it is upright - no deviation. gay at its core is not on the a straight path. if it were a math equation it would have difficulties coming to an accurate answer. if it was a scientific problem no reasonable solution would support it. therefore, gay/gay marriage is off balanced. love or not, it can't be from a divine plan. what's is divine about an action that is off course? or, perhaps what makes it divine is the love two people can share? i may be on to something with the last question...what makes it divine is love?

-Muata