Friday, May 14, 2010

Black/White Fascination


Someone asked me the other day, "Why is it all about black and white with you?" She asked as if I make her uncomfortable or as if she is seriously wondering why I am grossly fascinated with race. I am! Race and Religion dominate several open areas of my brain. Race maybe consuming you if the picture made you think...and think. Or if it intrigued you...or irritated you...

The Shadow’s next installment:

http://theshadowseries.blogspot.com/2010/05/difference.html

*BTW, that is not me pictured in the photo. Would not mine if it was though!

2 comments:

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

I didn't even notice they were of two races until it was pointed out. I was more taken aback by the nakedness that is suggested. funny how the same pic will have a different affect on different peeps. Proof that we see the world as we are...not as it is.

J*

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

please don't..farrakhan said it best the other night on TV One...a black woman is made for a black man...i don't knock what you do, but i am content with my black man...be content with your black woman.

-CC