Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The 100th Day Report Card

Today, our president receives his first “report card”. He has made it to the JUDGMENT benchmark of 100 days as President of the United States. Seems like yesterday he was getting tripped-up by Justice Roberts on that cold day back in January. Three months have passed! Many will shallowly say that he has done a remarkable job and others will begrudgingly state that he is taking this country straight to h*ll. Like we are not already there? If there are those out there that believe I am over exaggerating the present condition of Gomorrah I recommend that they think about the pot of unclean chitterlings that was passed to Mr. Obama. He inherited a bubble guts stomach ache, not from President Bush, but ultimately from the lawmakers who are of late notorious for turn coating (The Fix - Specter To Switch Parties) and eating a lot of pork Politicians LOVE Pork….Even John McCain! « WHAT IS GOING ON?. Okay, just to be fair I will add President Bush to the pig intestines. He did help intensify the worldwide hatred of the United States.

As we reflect this Wednesday on what is important I hope we will continue to be critical of all politicians. Including President Obama. His centennial celebration does include: fibbing and the neglect of campaign-hyped policy…which defines him as a politician. Perhaps, not the average – but he still in the position of ‘compromising’ so that his liberal agenda gets full attention and approval. However, President Obama has been SUCCESSFUL in quite a few areas of legislation. I, the unrelenting critic, cannot dispute that. It appears several people cannot criticize much.

Read what one of the best event promoters in this land of pop culture has to say about our Homeboy, President Barack Hussein Obama:

"Tomorrow marks Obama's 100th day in office. I wonder if in the quiet, still darkness of the night... in the small bathroom that no one uses downstairs in the White House... do you hear a man mumbling to himself in the mirror... "What were these people doing for the last 40 years??? I thought I knew, but I had no idea." Considering the bailout plan Bush created & started, Afghanistan, Iraq, the oil crisis, the economy, Fannie & Freddie, the Swine Flu, the real estate industry, the American Automotive industry, the energy crisis, Mexico, Cuba, natural disasters and the media... President Obama is "ice." Cooler than a polar bear's toe nails. If Bush, McCain and Palin were at the helm, do you still think Americans approval rating would be at 70%? Honestly people, regardless if you are an Obama supporter or not, if either one of the individuals I previously mentioned were in power, our morale level would be at an all time low. I have seen President Obama more times in 100 days then I saw Bush in 2007. He works so hard, I'm almost willing to bet my baby toe he has 3 clones. This man does more in an hour than I can do in a year. I salute our President, his efforts, his resilience, his vision and his "cooler than a polar bear's toe nails" demeanor. Because with everything going on at this very moment... McCain would have slipped into a deep depression and early stages of Alzheimer's.... then Sarah Palin would have been our president..... Yeah, I know.... that thought gave me a cold chill too."

I agree with JCarter, “President Obama is ICE.”

Something to think about in regards to perception:

Most Influential Person

Don’t be surprised…Brittany Spears and Tina Fey are more “influential” than two world leaders and the Jim Hendrix of rap, Lil drug infested Wayne, is in the top twelve. And, I can’t forget: a preacher made it in the top three. Wow! I knew I should have used my seminary education to gain notoriety …and to get rich.

Written by Brian E. Payne.
Inspired by The General of Sol-Fusion (http://www.sol-fusion.com/).







3 comments:

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata adds:

I was working out and trying to pay attention to the talking heads on CNN. Then it reoccurred to me how unproductive it is for a news network and countless American people to be dishing out so much analysis on President Obama's First 100 Days. How much impact has he had to really give 'the people' enough to critique and scrutinize other than being so personable? In touch with the masses? Has he really been in the seat long enough to be assessed? Then I thought about all the 90 day reviews I have received over the years. I agreed each time that 3 months is sufficient time to begin the conducting of an evaluation of my work. However, I also understood that there was not much for my superiors to analyze over that short period of time. With each position it took at the least 30 days to get into the swing of the company/agency/business routine. After the first month I began to learn the real in's and out's of the job, and in the final month (3rd month) I was actually working. So, I was give a quality score after 4 weeks of work?? But, of course, this is me. I am not a high caliber politician like Barack Obama. He has proven to me that he is unlike the rest: he is dedicated to his message. Somewhat in a narcissistic way - but he is driven. So, as I completed my workout, I decided to stop watching men and women flashing up A, B, C, D, and F cards. They and the American people are truly not grading him on much substance. Perhaps, all this Grading of the President Entertainment is EMOTION and politics driven, and not based on our president's output? I say this because when I mentioned that he has been successful in my original posting I was referring to only a few legislative items. We have a long way to go. It is TOO BAD that this man will be 'graded' by men and women who are at times fickle, disingenuous, and incited by where their emotions are on any given day. Does this mean that I do not think much of us? No. It means that I am just being honest with my assessment of the human species: We are a trip! Allies/sup porters turned on the best of leaders. Remember? And, I hope black folk are not being 'loyal' to a politician because the politician is black or because he makes them have the tickles that many of us get during a emotionally driven sermon...

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

All of this is hype. Crap!!

-OS

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader response:

Of course he has done a dynamic job. He is the answer for this country.

-KW