Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weapon and Mind Control...not Gun Control

Man walks into an alley. He notices another man with a blood-soaked hammer standing over a man on the ground. The man walking in the alley ask, What happened? The man with the hammer says, I beat him to death...I killed him.

Man walks into an alley. He notices another man with a rope standing over a man on the ground. The man walking in the alley ask, What happened? The man with the rope says, I strangled him..I killed him.

Man walks into an alley. He notices another man with blood stains on his shirt waving a huge knife while standing over a man on the ground. The man walking in the alley ask, What happened? The man with the knife says, I stabbed him. He is dead...I killed him.

Man walks into an alley. He notices another man with a gun standing over a man on the ground. The man walking in the alley ask, What happened? The man with the gun says, I shot him..I killed him.

The man who walked in the alley immediately says, we need gun control.

I definitely believe that there is NO logically reason to own semi-automatic assault rifles. Just does not make sense to me. I believe that stock-piling guns is ridiculous. For what...? Collecting...bullshit! I also believe that Americans need to address the hammer, the rope, the knife - and most importantly the REASONS men and women are so angry, so desperate, so on the edge, so emotionally unstable.

Screaming for new gun control will not solve the Problem. No matter what happens with Joe Biden's new role, people will continue to kill each other because some human beings are out of control hammer-heads, have spines like wet ropes, and are not sharp -like most knives- enough to respond without rage.

Guns are not the problem.


Muata Nowe

No comments: