Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Battle Lines Continue to be Drawn


Sarah Palin Says, "Don't retreat, RELOAD"

Michael Uncle Tom Steele says, "So let's start getting Nancy ready for the firing line this November."

Crazy Rush Limbaugh says, "We need to defeat these bastards."

The words incite and encourage violence. The words build a toxic environment. The words instigate division. Possible violent division.

I guess the battle lines continue to be drawn. And, America touts itself as The Best...

America's fire has intensified.

You gonna run.................... or STAND?

Brian E. Payne sharing.

5 comments:

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata continues:

I am literally scared for President Obama. These fools are inciting violence. Playing on the weak minds of America. Every time I get a news alert I am afraid to open it up. Terrified of what I may read. My mother told me today, "Brian, every time you call me out of the regular times, I am thinking you are delivering bad news concerning our ... See Morepresident." Living in fear. I am actually living that way these days. Fear of what these maniacs are planning. Worried...

And, please no one tell me to "pray for the president". Prayers did not even help Jesus. Did not help Martin. Did not help anyone who tried to begin a revolution in this world.

Hope for the best?

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader response:

These crackers acting a fool, and for what?

-***

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader response:

I am concerned too about Barack.

-PO

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader response:

I hear ya baby - but we have to pray! I am going to.

-HW

Indigo said...

It's unfortunate that I've faced the fact that most, if not all, martyrs don't live to see the changes they sacrifice themselves to make. What really disturbs me is the inablility of the followers to take up the "cross" and keep the movement going. We tend to lash out and destroy the very community/land that the leaders were trying to build up. We use the physical destruction of our communities and bodies, as well as the mental and spiritual shut down, as a living sacrifice, which really dishonors the work and takes us back 50 years.
What we should be doing as activist and conscious members of this movement is to learn to organize, lead, and teach so the work will not be soley carried by one person, but everyone should learn to be an apothacary.