Monday, February 22, 2010

President Obama's Final Push, HIS Final Push


*Picture: Tune in Thursday for the latest hurdle. It will be televised.


IMO he has taken too long to put his imprint on the bill.

In the beginning he literally told Congress, ‘Go get me a bill.’ What…? He left it up to them idiots? I could not believe it – and when I voiced my disbelief in the form of challenging his leadership capabilities I decided to gauge the thoughts of others. So, I sent a blazing commentary challenging the President’s ability to lead. None of the Barack Obama cheerleaders were feeling my opinion. Don’t blame - them considering they have invested all themselves in the Power of the Messiah.

Today, after reading that President Barack Obama and his White House staff wrote a new health care reform bill I wanted to modestly remind my critics that this is something I said he needed to do initially as The Leader. My way of saying, ‘I told you so!’

Click on the Comments icon to read how those folk with the mud in their face justified themselves.

Brian E. Payne gloating.

8 comments:

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata's initial email to a few fellas:

Do you when we went back in forth about President Obama and his leadership skills. I said it was lacking in the health care reform push. You and others went on to state that Obama is not responsible for writing legislation. Well...He just showed some leadership on the issue. HIS PLAN FROM THE WHITE HOUSE was issued today. Just wanting to keep you informed. And, I am digging in ya side on this one! No, seriously, thanks for the debate a few weeks ago.

http://www.thegrio.com/politics/obama-releases-his-own-health-care-bill-in-final-push-for-reform.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=ping.fm

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

And I feel like u a few wks back (drivn n textn lord have mercy) today. I mean fuck all this appeasing everybody, it's not reality! No one can please everyone.

Fuckn push ur agenda forward u got the congress by party #! The other side wants u to fail anyway! I'm starting 2 believe he really feels like he's some synonym to a messiah, feel me!

-AC

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

I actually said he NEEDs to write some.

-LS

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata responds to LS:

Okay. Today was leadership in ACTION.

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

I never said that he COULDN'T do it - I simply stated that this was not the role of the Executive Branch. I guess it's like anything else - when you can't get those who are supposed to do it to move, you have to do it yourself! I am still applauding my President all the way. Yeah, I said it!

-MJ

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata responds to MJ:

I am glad he finally did it. It has been SO necessary. He will soon see that he has to go at it full force. No more pussy-footing. He must or sink.

I do want him to stop prefacing the past. The Bush Administration. That's over with. Leaders must keep the references to the past to a minimum. Leaders on Capitol Hill. Actually, Roland Martin challenged the President again today on CNN to stop going to the past. Roland is right on this one!!

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Muata responds again:

President Obama is actually too good of a man to be the President of this country. America does not deserve him. I even say this and I am one of his biggest critics. He trying to do everything on the up and up. What...that's idiotic when speaking of a crooked system. 83% of the American people believe that government is broken. But, he continues to battle. That's dedication or insanity?? As I have said time and time again: Barack Obama would have been more effective as a high level community activist. We, blacks, are so happy about the fact that we have a black president (we should be...I guess) - but what is the outcome: Nothing Knew. Malcolm X said, "When I am long gone America will be what it is...unfixable." Our President is a lamb. He is getting sacrificed. Eaten-up. He can't defeat The Devil. Hell, Jesus did not defeat Lucifer despite popular Christian opinion...

-Muata

MUATA NOWE said...

Reader Response:

The only flaw here is that he waited and now he can initiate the debate but not dictate the policy and flow of the debate. It's a huge step in the right direction.

-LS